Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BACK!

So I'm back from my fun little adventure to California for a weekend! We drove and I am still very exhausted. My eyes are very swollen and have to work extra hours to make up for the work I missed. I even have to work the next to saturdays :( but it will all be worth it in the end.

I dont have amny pictures from the wedding since I saw so many other cameras snapping photos, I figured I could possibly get my hands on some to post later. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and it was a great time! The bride looked absolutely stunning!!! I hope I can look half as good as she did!! now.... me on the other hand... I did not look so great. Which is fine...but wow.

Ok so here is the picture I handed the stylist:
This was the result.... a growth on the side of my head. granite... I did like the idea, just not as a bm hair style:

I made the best of it though. :)

I do have more fun things to add to my wish list!!!
If I were to have an outdoor wedding, I would have LOVED these:

and of course being able to find these lovely ladies...

Thats all for now. I am so tired and still so much work to do.

My little break from wedding planning is over and now have to go back into planning it all. I am excited for it, but I am also excited for it to be over :) Cole has been the most amazing boyfriend and now fiance. He noticed that there was a lot of work and agreed that we should hire a day of coordinator. Also that he would take over planning the honeymoon. He's so amazing :)

1 comment:

  1. ya when I got my hair done for Steph Favro's wedding, i ended up with a big bump on top of my head... I think its those napa hairstylist and they are not cheap. Glad it was a nice weekend though!I'm sure it was fun to see all of Stephanie's ideas come together :)

    ReplyDelete