Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a May Wedding

My friend Stephanie is getting married in 2 weeks! I am one of her bridesmaids and I can;t believe the wedding is actually around the corner!!

TI has helped me not think about my own wedding too much, but then sometimes it does! Stephanie was the one to actually recommend me to get my dress at demetrios and thats were she got her dress too. We were there las night for her FINAL dress fitting. It was really exciting and it's nice to watch someone going through all the wedding excitement before me. It gives me a better idea of what to expect and what to plan for.

Anyways, watching her in her dress, finally done and how great it looked on her was really exciting! Looking in the mirror thinking "THIS is my wedding dress!". She brought her shoes, jewelry, and undergarmets so she could see the final peice. I couldnt believe how stunning it all looked! I would show pictures, but to respect her privacy, I will wait till after the wedding. And yes, there will be pictures :)

All the little details that she has been fine combing through the last few weeks does make me stress a tish thinking of all the deicsions that are still left to be made for mine. But seeing her get through it, day by day, email by email, gives me hope that I can get through it too.

My main hope is to have no worries the day of. That all my BM's will know what I know and if a problem comes up, they would be able to help me handle it. I really hope to not stress about the production and think of what the real importance of the day is.... my vows to Cole. All day, thats all I want to think about.

But everyday up to Oct 2, I will think of the production :) haha But dont get me wrong, I want my BM's to have a great time as well, and hopefully nothign comes up and I will be able to "go with the flow" that day.

On an even lighter note, Cole and I LOVE our dogs. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Our lives orbit around them. So this weekend, we took them to Marymoore dog park here in Seattle, and took them swiming. Taylor can swim already, but brody can't. So we bought him a life jacket to get used to the water. He took a quick dip and quickly returned to land. Here are some pictures of our wonderful canines :)

2 comments:

  1. how fun that you and your BF are going through this together!

    And what a COOL dog park! That little life jacket is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww have fun at your friends wedding! I got married in may, the 17th!

    We love our doggies too, great pics!

    ReplyDelete