Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just a thought

If I havent mentioned it before, I LOVE LOVE the Style Me Pretty Blog and the Oh So Beauitful Paper blog..... they are so wonderful and allow me to dream about a dream wedding :)Although, sometimes the paper blog makes me think of babies and baby shower.... ;)

Cole is away in Portland tonight so he will be saved from my fantasy wedding ideas for today. I think that I will be enjoying many episodes of the office as well as girly movies for the evening :)

Here is the latest from style me pretty on things I want....

Would this be so cool to have hanging up at the reception!?

Also... check out the envelope liner... yes I'm talking about envelope liners! Its hard to see but its in the picture in the top right corner and it says "hello" in cool font.... I've seen it before, and in the rsvp card it has matching liner that says "RSVP". I WANT it! :) Also check out that amazing vintage umbrella.... what would a Seattle wedding be without an umbrella!?



That blog amazes me on a daily basis.... just like Cole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment