Thursday, May 13, 2010

yes.... shoes again :)

Shoes seem to be harder to find than the wedding dress!!!!

So my wonderful Coulston, has already found his shoes. But that was easy. He knew what he wanted "a black dress cowboy boot". Although he would love to have all his groomsmen in cowboy boots, asking everyone to spend an extra $150+ dollars on boots, is not very fair.

Anywho, he loves his shoes and thats all that matters :)

Now, as some of you readers know, I have had the hardest time picking out shoes. SO this month, I have decided, I am picking them out!!! But my one requirement is, I have to see them in person before I purchase them. No more fakey/dont like em issues...

So I have narrowed it down to looking at these lovely ladies:

This one I am sure is familiar, the bridal isis by pour la victore

Isis
Pros: Cute Blue Sole, pearls and rinestones, very high heel, and price is reasonable ($186)
Cons: the pictures all look cheapy and cheesy. Nope it looks better in person. the white is leather and not satin :( but then again, satin might be overkill. The buckle is a little, blah..... yes, I care about the silly buckle!

Next is...

Bridget by Benjamin Adams


Bridget
Pros: Satin, high heels, some rinestones, cute buckle and cute design, and a quality brand, comes in ivory. the sandal-ish look is cute!
Cons: I have no idea how much it costs, much more simple than the Isis, no blue sole. :(

Lastly,

Dita by Benjamin Adams


Dita

Pros: LOVE the buckle and brooch! (again, pearl and rinestones), comes in ivory, good brand, very high heel,
Cons: Don't know the price, dont like the sides of the middle of the shoe and wold prefer to to not be sling back with those sides, no blue sole

As you can see, I like a lot of the same things about each. So I have to see them on my foot. its hard to tell, but I have to figure out which will make my talon-like feet look somewhat attactive :) NOW thats what will sell :)

As of now and via pictures, Cole likes the bridget, which I do too. But I want to be a fair fight :)

As for my doomed, fake Loubutions? I have conceeded to wearing them at the rehersal dinner. They are still a very cute style and althought I did get some money back from complaining..... I might as well wear them!

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for the first shoe but I can't wait to see them in person to wiegh in for real!

    ReplyDelete