Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wishlist and Wedding Coordinator

How cute and appropriate is this button??


so here's the thing, the blog SMP (Style my Pretty) has soo oooo ooo many wonderful ideas, its hard to keep up. But they blog a lot in one day which is good for my attention :)

Of course, here is more to add to my WISH LIST!

Now if I had been informed enough to match the bm's shoes to their flowers that would be wonderful! But it would require all of them to buy new shoes. As of now, they can pick any black heels they want. Even ones they already have, weddings are expensive and I didn't want to add more cost to the girls. Although, If i had all the money in the world, I would totally buy all their shoes, all be the same, match their flowers, have a printed SHORT dress and a solid colored cardigan..... I'm just sayin :)

Today, Cole and I met with our Day of Wedding Coordinator Afton. She is wonderful and I love her already! She is so on top of it all and not overwhelming. In the one hour I met her, she already put my mind to ease. Some one else, will be making sure the wedding goes well and its guaranteed that she will make it happen cause its her career! She doesn't need to make sure her up do is ready or know where her cuff links are. Just that all the BM's and groomsmen are ready as well as the florist and cake and music..... So no one else on that day will have to majorly multi task but her. It was sooo nice to hear her say "I want all the questions to go through me. I don't want anyone to ask the either of you questions that day....just me" Whew!!!! Shes an angel :)

guess what I'm going to talk about now....... you guessed it... SHOES!

I have seriously spend more time on my shoes than my dress, and I bet i will end up with a plain pair of kicks.

but for now, my search continues. I still LOVE the Marylin shoe, but they are quite a few buck-a-roos and its kind of a lot! seeing that I have already purchased one pair of shoes I can't use.....I may still get the Marylin's I'm just disappointed by the height. Even though they are still high!
In case you forgot what they look like, here the are:




they glisten WAY more in the store with the perfect lighting hitting them :)

So here's another one I am checking out. Its less $$ which is good, but sometimes that makes me worry about quality. Anyways, I saw this picture on a SMP blog and LOVE how they shine.

Aren't those girls pretty!?

Anyways, the website didn't give any information on who the shoes are made by or anything. SO I had to just "google" what I knew.. T- Strap, Crystals, heels?
Then I found these and I think they are pretty close!


What do you think? I like them, but I also like the Marylin's..... I need some serious help.

i know that no matter what I pick, the next day will be something bigger and better......for shoes that hide under my dress the whole day anyways! haha

whats a bride to do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment