Monday, January 10, 2011

updating... nothing much new

Still morning sick, and still regular sick.




I’ve been fighting off a cold the last couple weeks and I can’t wait to be rid of it! This last week was nice. Cole and I have been missing our little girl, our Vizsla, Taylor , and we got to dog sit her friend Nutmeg. Nutmeg is very similar to Taylor so it was really nice to have her around! They are about the same size and weight. Same energy and very similar personalities! Nutmeg and Brody cuddled for most of the day and played occasionally. It really made us miss our Taylor. We watched her from Wednesday to Sunday. It felt SOO short! So now we are definitely trying to see Taylor back as soon as possible.



So before I drown on about pregnancy, have to say GO SEAHAWKS!!! WOO HOO! On their amazing win this weekend against the Super Bowl defending champs the New Orleans Saints! It was a close game and a very exciting one was well. But the Seahawks made Seattle a very happy city on Saturday night! Hope they do well against the Chicago Bears this coming Sunday. Seahawks won the last time they played the bears, but you never know what will happen.



So my tummy has been tossing and turning all morning. I can’t wait till we at least know the sex so I can stop saying “it’s in there”. I don’t really know what to call it or s/he? First things first, boy or girl, the baby is going to need a seahawks onesie! I’m eyeing a few out now. It will be my first baby purchase!



Nothing new on the pregnancy front. Still waiting to hear back from the doctor about the biopsy results. We’re kind of just deciding that no new is good news for now. I have also been so hungry that im started to be disgusted with myself. My appetite has has actually gotten bigger, along with my body, if you can believe it! I’m eating everything in sight and as big as though as I should be 4 months along.. and not 2.5. It’s a little embarrassing. But I’ve decided, I’m just not going to be one of those girls that stays thin and then finally pops out at the end. Its just not me. I’m not going to look like I’m normal from the back either. Hopefully I can tone down the eating a little and have been much better about snacking on something healthy. But the quantities haven’t changed much yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment