Thursday, January 27, 2011

Friday Morning

It’s been a shameful morning thus far.




My morning sickness still sucks. Eating helps a lot. So, I’ve had a bowl of chicken noodle soup, and want another one… 2 pieces of toast and a bag of blueberries. Waiting in the sidelines, I still have a peach, a yogurt and strawberries.



Remember when I said, I’m not eating more but I’m gaining weight? Well, that’s all changed. I’m eating more and gaining weight and there’s nothing I can do to stop myself  I guess its good that its all mostly good for the baby! I did feel like it was necessary though. I felt like a mack truck hit me this morning and had such a hard time getting out of bed and vomiting that I was 40min late to work.



I’ve been reading my “what to expect” book and it told me that my body is working to make this placenta and even when I’m asleep, its working away. Which is why pregnant women are so tired. Well, I hope that placenta is almost done cause I don’t know how much me and my work will be able to handle this!



Next note, something no one mentioned about pregnancy, at least not to me and now I have it. My hair is growing like crazy. I actually only really notice it on my legs, but I feel like a drag queen trying to stay fem. Its nuts!!!! I can’t imagine how its going to be in the summer when my legs are showing and from the morning to night I have a 5 o’clock shadow showing! This is going to be interesting.



Well, this is the last post for the week, as I mentioned in me other post, I will be in Lake Tahoe and enjoying my time with my cousins. Next week, we have an appointment at the imaging center and really look forward to the next ultra sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment