Thursday, January 20, 2011

short update and Taylor news!

Status: sick in the morning with easing up around 2pm.




This is going to be a short post. Still been crabby lately and it doesn’t help that I got the smallest bella band, and its already tight. I’m not “showing” per se, but I am getting bigger. My bloated uterus is “showing” though. I really can’t wait till the morning sickness goes away and I can start working out again!!



Yesterday I planned to go to the gym after work. But on my way home, my stomach started to turn. Once I got home, lunch came up and that was the end of me trying to workout till after the first trimester.



On the plus side, Cole and I get our little girl back this weekend! Taylor is coming home, whether she wants to or not!  We are so excited to have our little missy back. Brody is almost too well behaved at our house that hes become a little boring . We’re not used to the house being so quiet and undisturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment