Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meltdowns and Morning Sickness

Week 11

So this week I’m noticing 2 things. My morning sickness is starting to go away, but not completely and my mood swings are out of control.

Depending on the day, my sickness will be extremely severe causing me to miss work, be late or just vomit in my car (in a bag) on the way to work. Or I won’t notice it at all and I will just have 1 coughing fit where I feel like I am going to throw up for about 2 min and that’s it! I hope this means it’s going to go away soon J

Now, my intense mood swings. These are terrible. Im going to blame it on pregnancy and hope I’m not just a raving b*tch normally. Monday I decided that I was really down and depressed about myself… not sure exactly why. But basically, I was throwing myself a little pitty party. It didn’t help that the seahawks lost, and how I REALLY don’t like sore winner… ya know, the people that even after you admit their team did well that they still rub it in. Yea that doesn’t help. But also that Im getting huge, my clothes don’t fit, im the biggest blimp in every picture, and on top of it, I’m sick and moody!!

I’m trying to calm down and embrace my size and its hard. Cole is doing a good job of trying to keep me sane and nicely point out when he thinks I may be being over dramatic or sensitive. Which seems to be a lot lately! Hopefully I can get this under control before I go on vacation here in a couple weeks with friends!

Cole and I just got back from a very quick trip to Oahu, Hawaii for our friend Mike’s wedding! The wedding was in Haleiwa which is on the north side of the island. It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect! No rain, not too much heat. It was just nice to enjoy being outside and not being uncomfortable J

We’re going back to Hawaii here in 3 weeks for our last vacation or what we like to call our babymoon. We’re going with our friend Scott, Lindsay, Jodi and Kevin and staying at my mom’s condo in Lihue, Kauai. It will be nice to see everyone, but also be in such a relaxing place. I love Kauai. Its my favorite island because there isn’t a lot of commotion and not as much commercial tourism as it seems like on other islands. Its very quiet but very green and beautiful! And since I’ve seen and done almost everything a tourist can do on the island, I can go there to purely relax and enjoy the weather(and the company of course)!

The first time I shouldn’t feel bad about my body in Hawaii.. but oddly… the feeling of insecurity doesn’t go away. Hopefully I will overcome it this trip J

1 comment:

  1. Sucks that you are so sick! My co-worker is having rough morning sickness too, so her dr. makes her take a walk everynight, but she is always farther along,so hopefully yours passes :( I'm very excited for you guys though and hawaii will be a nice get-a-way for you and I hope you feel better!!!!!

    ReplyDelete