Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Seattle vs Sacramento

Is asking my friends and family to come to my wedding in Seattle asking too much?

Although I understand a flight to Seattle isnt cheap, and a lot of people would be traveling. But also think of the people NOT from Sacramento or Seattle. They have to fly one way or another. I love Sacramento, but its not exactly a tourist spot and that at least Seattle does have that to offer. Space needle, Pikes Place, and if you're really excited, FORKS, WA!

I love Sacramneto though. Don't get me wrong, I love my hometown in my memories and going and seeing family, friends and familiar places. But since I live in Seattle now and have been for a few years, I think this would be a good place for us to start our marriage.


I understand not everyone is going to make a weekend trip just for a wedding, but the option is there.

Sacramento would be good because the weather would probably be decent in October and familes won't have to travel. But wouldnt it be nice to get out of town for a weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I understand your dilhemma. I don't think I would want to get married in the Bay area and my life is in Seattle now. Plus its prettier here :) Thats a tough one!! I guess I would just ask all my close friends if they would be able to make it?! I guess just not as many people would be able to make it but hey that could be cheaper in the end ha. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think Seattle is a WAAAYYYY cooler place to get married and I think it would make a great weekend trip!

    ReplyDelete