Monday, November 9, 2009

Engagement Party -- Seattle

We went to our engagement party this last saturday November 7th at Black Bottle in Seattle. One of my Maid of Honors, Courtney, hosted it and it was wonderful! She also made a very touching toast and were happy to see everyone there. We have some amazing friends and are so happy to be celebrating this time in our lives with them. There was appietizers, champange and my favorite, red velet cupcakes from cup cake royal! Needless to say, I had more than one cupcake.. :)

We also had some very speical family member come as well! All traveled from separate states to be there and celebrate with us. Cole's dad, Dr Jeff Van Gundy from California, as his aunt and Uncle Mr and Mrs Wilson attended from Idaho. We were so thankful to see everyone!


   The Boys: Left to right, Derek, Matt, Cole, Mr Van Gundy, John and Todd

My MOH Courtney, and my wonderful Fiance


The Wilsons and Van Gundys

Me and My Bridesmaids, Courtney and Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. you girls look so pretty:) Glad you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you could have been there! This blog doesnt email me when I get comments, sorry if there is some wierd delay in my responses!

    ReplyDelete