Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WISHLIST and DIY


Heres a Few more things to add to the wishlist as well as some of the DIY projects I had been working on and FINALLY completed!!!!!Im pretty happy with the outcome:) So first off, I LOVE this wedding dress. I love my own as well, but there is something about the simplicity of this as well as the trumpet-eqse of it that just draws me in!Second, ok, I understand that the puppy looks a little out of place in this photo. I got this from SMP again and apprently, the bride and groom has a destination wedding in Palm Springs and were unable to bring their beloved Vizsla, Sampson. The bride was worried that Sampson would get to excited and jump on her!!! So her friends brought a cardboard cut out of their loved Dog. He was in many pictures and people loved it!... Maybe Brody and Taylor WILL be making a appearance at the wedding!







Now on to my DIY projects. The first one is the bathroom sign I made to go with my bathroom baskets. I am not creative enough to have made teh poem myself and got it from a knottie on the knot.com. I am also not so great with the iphone camera so you may not be able to read it anyways!!!



The next are door hangers for the Groom's getting ready room and the Bride's getting ready rooms. I saw this on the SMP blog.



Lastly, my just married sign. I posted earlier about the sign I wanted to hang in a doorway at the reception. I am not sure how I would get it to hang or if the hotel will even let me hang it, so we will see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment