Friday, June 18, 2010

Blogging

I know, I havent had a post in awhile. The reason is, my work computer has now blocked blogger.com except I can use it inintervals of 10 min at a time and only 6 of those 10 minutes a day. Also, work has gotten incredibly busy and made it really diffcult to think about wedding stuff!

But to share some good news, I FINALLY got my shoes in the mail and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! AND I also recieved a proof of my invite and they are so amazing! I love how unique they look! the design the paper, everyone is fantasic! Can't wait till I can share!

Lastly, my wedding dress belt should be done in about a week and then it will be shipped here! I am so excited! I hope it looks wonderful!!!

I will share more when I have more exciting news and possibly once my invites have been sent out, I can show everyone else my invites! Im so excited!

1 comment:

  1. hey.. i was just passing by and saw your shoes, Im absolutely inlove with them.. i'm getting married on the 9th of october 10.. and i still don't have any shoes :(

    did you buy them online? if so could you direct me to them.. that'd be really awesome..

    you can email me @ srmzsk83@hotmail.com

    i would really appreciate that.. thanks again x

    ReplyDelete