Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No matter what's your holiday..... its a time to celebrate!

Because its hands down my favorite christmas song, I had to quote N'Sync Merry Christmas Happy Holidays. It brings back warm memories of dancing around sharon's parents house memorizing the dance on TV and recording every possible N'sync move on a VCR. We were so cool!

Christmas season has come so fast and is going so fast as well. It was been a very busy but wonderful month! I got around to seeing almost all of my friends and it was really nice! I miss seeing everyone and feeling like Im getting closer to others. We went wine tasting, a wine dinner, a group christmas dinner where we exchanged gifts, plenty of wedding planning and dress shopping! I think I have found a dress, but im not haulting my search just yet. But, Thank you Maggie Sottero for being so beautiful and so affordable :)

I have wonderfuly friends that got me these beautiful wedding flutes that I just absolutely LOOOOVE! I can't believe how excited I am about flutes, but it makes it that much more real! I seriously wanted to cry when I saw them! The are the Kate Spade Belle Boulevard flutes :)

So in a few hours Cole and I start our trek down to Sacramento. We hope to make it to Fresno and I was thinking of trying to make a day trip to SF if there is time. There will be more dress shopping too! I am really on a hunt to find a bridesmaid dress sooner than later! I really feel on the ball with all the planning, but then i looked at the full list of things to do and it dawned on me, apprently, im about par. Things I plan to get in the near future

- wedding dress
- wedding shoes
-bridemaids dress
-order cake
-register
-send out save the dates

Im excited for when I have something to talk about thats more than weddings.... and my doggies :)

I gave all the dogs these christmas cookies, dog cookies. Lily, Eli, Nutmeg, Taylor and brody. Taylor and brody had terrible stink afterwards so I want to apologize to the parents of the other dogs if they expeiranced the same issue!

ok....time to drive

No comments:

Post a Comment