Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flowers, linens, Chirstmas, dresses.... too much to think about!

Although the wedding planning continues, the holidays have made it that much harder to focus!

This is mine and Cole's first week of relaxation. We have been going non-stop for the last couple weeks with wedding appointments and hanging out with friends and holiday stuff. This week we were to start our workout habits for the wedding, but we're putting it off.... again. But the diet has started, and I am hungry all the time! It;s like my body wants to sabotage itself. We're focusing on better foods AND portion control. We'll see how this goes.

Ive decided White is not a flattering color on me. Everytime I've come out of the dressing room in a wedding dress, I look in the mirror is its a michellin man blimp! All I can think is "THIS is suppose to take Cole's breath away?!" Im sure I'll find something, but I can't believe that this is the reaction im having to wedding dresses. I think Im really picky. But I'm going dress shopping again this saturday. I have a feeling this is going to take more than few times for me to find " THE" dress, if in fact its out there at all. Im more about timing. I feel like I'll find something I will be content enough with, when I feel like i've been dress shopping with everyone.... I know it sounds silly. But for example, I havent gone dress shopping with my mom yet! I feel like I am SUPPOSE to find it when im with my mom. But she doesnt want to go with a bunch of 25yr olds... as if she wouldnt fit in. hahahah Anyways, hopefully i'll figure it out by the time I need to.

We also recently met with our florist who is also our designer/rentals coordinator! All in one! I can't believe the amount of flowers that will be in season and to chose from. It was much easier to look through magazines and say "this one" as far as a bouqet goes. We are very excited to see the outcome. Probably more me than cole, but it was fun how involved he is being. I though grooms were suppose to be not very involved and the bride ended up doing all this with their bridesmaids instead. But Cole has been very involved in all the aspects and taken on task that he has actually been working on, and showing me his progress! Im so proud of him helping and taking the wieght off my shoulders. Im marrying an amazing man :)

Cole and I are driving to Roseville for Christmas. Leaving mid day on the 23rd and coming back to Seattle on the 30th. We think. I like taking time off and being in Seattle. Gives me time to unpack and unwind. It will be niiiice :) While in California, I expect it to be a busy time. Im going to try to make it to SF for a day, and we're both trying to go to Fresno again for a day. We will have to see on timing of course.

I think that is it for now.... nothing too exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment