Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oct 29th

Today is my dad's birthday! Happy 55th!

This is going to be short. I havent seen the sun outside today at all. It feels likes a day of complete night! Its really pretty out side in a fall kind of way. Misty and cold with foliage. It actually feels more like winter than fall. Which is exciting because I love decorating for the holidays!

In spirit of Halloween I read a few scary stories of Seattle's haunted buildings and creeped myslef out. Now I dont even want to go to the bathroom! I'll get over it. My favorite is about the happenings in 1921 1st Ave in Seattle. Very interesting! I want them to open a new restaurant so I can go and scare myself! Im sure whatever opens there will get very good business.

anyways, Cole and I are still looking at venues even though we have one in mind that we are very interested in. We'll see how it goes!

We're going to a Halloween party in Seattle called Fangtasia. Its a vampire party, but you dont have to dress up as one if you dont want. I am, but thats because I had been planing on it for awhile anyways in the spirit of Twilight :) I am going to be a newborn vamp, which means red contacts, drooling blood and sparkling skin :)

ok, thats all for now.

Quote of the Day: " I ate too much"

No comments:

Post a Comment