Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things to make

So since I have been slacking on the blogging, I've decided I should try to do, shorter more frequent blogs rather than the longer ones that take forever. So heres to my first shorter blog post!!

So lately, I've been really motivated to make something. I've been a SAHM for 7 months(tomorrow) and what have I accomplished? Well besides keeping Elyse alive, I've scrapbooked a little and finished watching the whole season of Lost, and all of the available seasons of Grey Anatomy, Grimm, The Office, Once upon a time, the ringer, parenthood, up all night and modern family. (Thanks a lot hulu) Oh and I've finished one book... Clash of the Kings(it was a 969 page book though). oh and we started our p90x and happy to say, we're on week 3 and have definitely been sticking to it!

Needless to say, I don't feel all that productive, SO I've decided to search the internet for things to make.  The first thing I made from DIY website has been accomplished! I made a flower out of lace. I know.. sounds lame and really insignificant, BUT to me it means I am capable of making things and this is just the start! The flower is going on a headband for elyse.



The other thing on my list is crocheting... in general. Let's see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment