Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jan 2012

January

2012

I can't believe its here already. Well, I've already been slacking on my blogging, but hey... the holidays are hectic!(Then add an adorable little baby and you barely have time to shower!)

Well, the good news is, I have been working on other things, besides being a mommy! I have been playing with my camera more and plan to take a class in March with my friend Amanda on how to use the camera to its optimum ability! I can't wait!

Also, Cole and I have started P90X and have been very good about it! The diet has been going well and teaching us how to eat better in general, and thats really what we need. We've been doing the workout everyday and hope to continue. But if I fall off the bus, and eventually work out 3 times a week, I will be very happy with myself! We're going to hawaii in july and I'd like to be at least 20lbs lighter by then, 30 or 40 would be even better though, but thats definitely going to be a stretch.

Ive continued on my scrapbooks, although not much, but continued! To be honest, i kind of wish I never started them because I dont know when the baby scrapbook will ever end now! I think maybe I'll scrapbook her first year, then do photobooks after?? I dont know...ugh.

After 7 months of being a stay at home mom, I'm finally happy and content with that I am doing and how I help this family. I still have my moments of "I am so useless!!" but I have been able to pull myself out of it. Its nice to be reminded that I had such a great support system up here. I am getting closer to a few friends and that really has made such a big difference. It's really made me realize how much I like washington and hope to raise my kids here. Cole has expressed feeling the same way. Although moving back to the bay area in california would be nice, because of family, we know we wouldn't be able to give our kids what we want financially as well as we could here.

Food on Eyse's face....oh and shes in the dog bed

Cole's favortie.... the dyson :)

Holding my sippy cup!

What's new with Elyse? Well shes almost 7 months old! She's sleeping through the night(like 10-11hr) a lot more lately, with less naps in the day. Shes sitting up unsupported, but I dont prefer to leave her alone when shes sitting yet since Im unsure if she will throw herself backwards are bang her head on the floor. She's also showing signs of being interesting in crawling. Sometimes when she is in upward dog(she does tons of yoga poses all the time) she will look down and arc her back and almost get on all fours. Like Cat stretches.... I should take photos of all her yoga moves :D

No comments:

Post a Comment