Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's a Girl!

Lots to update!



First of all, here’s the 19wk picture from last week. Its not all that different from the 17 week one. I’ve gained about 5 pounds in the last 4 weeks! Ugh! Doctor still says I’m doing good, so I guess I am! Haha



I am officially halfway and on week 20! Woo hoo and with that, I went to my anatomy ultrasound on Monday. It was really fun and interesting. We found out that it’s a GIRL! We have a beautiful little daughter to welcome into this world :) When we found out, I, of course, cried.



Let me tell ya, she’s STILL a mover! She was all over the place and the ultrasound tech had to chase her all over my belly to get all the measurements she needed. Then when I moved to my left side, she clamed down a little. Which is interesting because that’s the side I usually sleep on!



But they ended up getting measurements of her legs, arms, head, stomach, heart, open hands and spine. She definitely made the ultrasound tech work for it! We were there for a good 2 hours trying to get them all.



The most asked question now is “Do you have a name yet?”. No we definitely don’t have a name yet. We were kind of preparing ourselves for a boy so we have a boy name all ready to go! But as for a girl, we have a few names we’re kicking around, but nothing we’re set on. So until we are set on a name, we’re not saying anything.

What we’ve learned from the first few months of pregnancy, is everyone wants to “help” with names. But Cole and I want to pick it out for ourselves and really don’t want a lot of opnions. It makes the whole process that much more complicated. Then if you add the “well.. this name would be good cause its your aunt so-an-so.” Just makes its all into a bigger mess. So, when we have a name, and we’re ready to share. We will, but until then we don’t have much. It’s a lot of pressure, so we’re trying to take our time with it :)







Her Face

Left Leg (hopefully ballet legs like mom!)

Her feet: Looks like they need little slippers on them

Profile

She likes to play with her feet. Yes that huge thing by her head is her foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment