Friday, March 4, 2011

17 Weeks Picture and Pregnancy Dreams

For my Blog readers first! (even before facebook!)



The 17 wk picture :) I’ll put it next to the 15wker so you can see the difference. It’s a small difference, but it’s there!




So I don’t know if its because of the intelligender test or what, but I had a crazy dream. First off, pregnancy and dreams. Just in case you didn’t know, apparently some pregnant women mention they have the weirdest dreams while pregnant. I have definitely been experiencing this. Some women get strange dreams and some women have sexual dreams. Most of mine have just been bizarre.



So I haven’t had dreams about the baby’s gender at all. Actually being pregnant hasn’t even occurred in my dreams. Until last night. I won’t go into all the weird details, but I was telling someone about my SON! So weird. I didn’t say his name, but just that I had a son. I wonder if it had to do with the intelligender test or not. But it was a weird and very pleasant feeling.



Also, before bed, I was staring at how big I’ve gotten all over my body and I said to Cole “How can you love me when I look like this? I’m so unattractive!” and his wonderful husbandly response was “babe, I love your personality” ……. DOGHOUSE! j/k he did say that and then laughed and said “I love you pregnant, you’re so cute and round” Still a little bit of a backhanded compliment, but I’ll take it :)


Anyways, I think that also incorporated into my dream. In my dream, I was telling someone about all my baggage and about how my husband and I were getting separated because he wanted a divorce. I assume because I got fat . Dreams are so bizarre. I’m glad they are just dreams and not real life.



I’m not actually big on telling people my dreams, because they are just dreams and not very relevant to actual life. But I decide to blog about this because it was the first time I had one of those “oh my goodness… “Im gong to be a mom” moments.

Lastly, we got this cute pregnancy belly ring for me. I need to cut it to be small still, but wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment