Monday, April 19, 2010

Bridal Shower Time!

Cole's Mom's friends, Donna Garton and Mary Ingersoll were very generous and threw me a bridal shower on April 10th!


It was an amazing time and it seemed like everyone had fun! There was amazing food, coffee and mimosas!!! The shower was held at Donna's house and lots of people were able to make it! Some speical mentions were my friend Lynn coming from Long Beach and Courtney who flew down from Seattle. Everyone there was very important to me and I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in my life to attend. Everyone's presence there means so much and it's a wonderful feeling to have so many people support our decision to get married!


There were many beautiful gifts and Cole and I love them all!


There was a game played.... it was very creative! I'm not ususally a touchy person, and rarely hug people, ut most of all, feet. Anyways, the way the game was played was, I was blind folded, and in front of my was a ledge. I had to reach out on this ledge and feet would appear. I didnt know, until after the blindfold was on.

I had to guess, which one was Cole. This was not a couple's shower, so I didnt know Cole was there. But it was a pleasant suprise. :) I had to feel their legs and feet. They all have the same legs, feet and bald spot on the back of their calfs. So, needless to say, I failed miserably and picked his youngest brother. :(

It was a fun game but the most difficult part was having to feel up my future Brother-in-Laws legs!!!!! Awkward, but the mimosas helped me get over it. haha



My RHS Girls doing the "Cheer Pose"

CMA Ladies

The bridesmaids... I need Sharon to photoshop herself and Steph in the picture


Thank you Tany for the Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment