Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Florals, Decor and let everyone have Cake!

We are using the very talented and amazing Aria Style in Seattle as would florist and rentals vendor. John at Aria style has been such a pleasure to work with and I have always felt very comfortable working with him. His prices are very resonable and they are so artistic and wonderful that i know that whatever they come up with will be beautiful!

So if you couldn't tell by looking at the blog page, our colors are eggplant and mango. They are not commonly seen together but I still love they way they look! Here are a few pictures of mock up centerpeices and flowers(but they will be eggplant and mango colored). We are going for a very modern feel as well!


Thos pictures were provided by Aria Style
The below picture is just sometime I saw that reminded me of them :)

There will also be some curly willow in them to give them some height! :)
Kind of like the below picture. This picture has manzanita branches but they are too heavy for our centerpieces.


I also want chair signs for both Cole and I's chairs, but I am not sure how I am going to go about that just yet :)

We are not renting the fancy chairs because we dont really think anyone pays attention to chairs anyways, so I have to figure out 1. how to print these and 2. how to get them to stay on our chairs :) any ideas?


Aria Style also did these AMAZING green Pom boxes at the Seattle wedding show. Cole and I both loved them and they will be appearing at our wedding as centerpeices as well! :) In our colors of course :)

This is a repeat picture, I think. this is exactly who I want my flowers to look... maybe even a tad bigger. The lady slipper orchids are SO beautiful and beargrass with beads is eye catching. I need to carry something to take the attention off of me, since there is no doubt I will be sobbing as I go down the asile and will not be looking so lovely :)


the Cake!

So as everything else, the cake will look like the first two tiers of this cake

I dont know why the cake looks yellow... I think it would be cool to have our cake look that way, but thats also more $$$ :)

The bottom tier will be square with from beading and will have a special phrase hand painted on the bottom.. like this cake

Not sure what the phrase is just yet! :)
Lastly, we couldn't fit our topper actually on the cake, so we will have a mini baby cake that matches the main cake with this lovely topper for our Seattle Themed wedding:


Ok, I think thats enough info for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment