Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Couple more things to mark of the todo list!

First and foremost, I want to say CONGRATS!!!! to my cousin Erik Duckworth and his fiance Ivy Garcia! Erik proposed last weekend on March 19th. I dont know the details, but I am very very happy for them! Another wedding in the future!

This will be a short post so I'll be quick!

Things we have finished:
- Picked food for reception
- Picked wine for reception
- Signed up for dance lessons
- Ordered and fully paid for wedding bands
-Invitation Wording
- Booked room for night before and night of
- Booked Honeymoon flights


Things we have started:
- Took Foccus test and mid way through "counciling"
- Design of invitations and pricing
- Booking hotel rooms for family and wedding party
- Day of planning
- Ceremony day of itinerary
- Reception day of itinerary
- Day before scheduling
- Bridesmaid Lucheon
- Bridesmaid gifts

Im hoping my shoes come in the mail today!

No comments:

Post a Comment