Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bachelorette/Bachelor Party and taking a break!

Since I;ve been engaged in October I have been very busy with juggling the holidays, friends weddings, work and my own wedding planning. It's taken quite the toll on the pocketbook, but in the end its all worth it. With that being said, Im hitting a point where I just dont want to think about the wedding for a week and focus back on normal life, or the fun parts of the wedding planning!

All the big vendors are picked and ready, now for the little details. But before I start on that road again, Cole and I have decided to take a little break mentally from it all. Which is actually healthy for ourselves and our relationship. We plan to take another little break from it all in June to go to Victioria BC, but thats a little ways away. But during that time, we will not talk or discuss anything wedding.


As of now though, we are thinking about our bachelor and bachelorette party. yes, I understnad its still far away, and yes I get that it's really early to plan, but had I waited until now to do as much wedding stuff as I have, then I would be very stressed out! So, my bridesmaids have been amazing enough to understand that planning things early put my mind at ease and have already started the party planning. Cole and I have decided to do it on the same weekend in the same city. July 30th-August 1st in Las Vegas!

I look forward to seeing all my girlfriends and going away for a weekend. I really think thats the best part is just to go on a mini vacation for the bachelorette party. Also, because I miss Cole so quickly, we have decided to merge groups late saturday night while in Vegas. Im getting the vegas bug and i;ve only been once!

I'll post more later once the invites are out!

No comments:

Post a Comment