Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Invites are Out!!!

So much is going on lately, I don’t even know where to start!




First off, my invites went out!!! Woo hoo! And here they are!

The design is by Tanya Williams at www.designbytanya.com



And she did an amazing job! The concept is of a story book! This all started when Cole and I were having a hard time finding beginning “wording” for the invites. We found one that said “Boy met girl, they fall in love, move in together and get a dog” which we loved. But we didn’t want to copy it right off the bat. So we had it changed  It seemed like a story and it sparked the creative genius in Tanya, and here is the product 







I also got my hair comb in! yay!! As well as belt for my wedding dress! I was so excited to see the belt on my dress that I made Cole stay downstairs while I tried to put on my wedding dress to see the belt. It LOVE it! Exactly how I wanted it  Once I was done and had put everything away, I saw a rhinestone on the floor. My heart dropped!!! It had obviously come from my belt!



So I had to take the belt out and I noticed another one came loose! I brought it downstairs for Cole to examine and we decided this could be hot glued on (even though everything else was hand stitched on). So I decided it would be best to put glue on the rhinestone, then the rhinestone on the belt. Cole decided it would be better to put glued on the belt, then put the rhinestone on. Well…. Just take a little guess as to which rhinestone turned out better ;)



The rhinestone that Cole and his giant engineer hands put on had too much glue that globbed everywhere. We had to let it dry and carefully cut off all the globs. It looks great now, but you can only image the horror on my face when I saw my belt, with rhinestones….but also with TONS of hot glue 


Everything is much better now :) Now I await the RSVP's..... now the REAL planing begins..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment